This week, Luxe Models comes to the aid of fashion forward women everywhere with five tips for liquid eyeliner application.
Every Diva's doing it…
With every celebrity form Cheryl Cole (we know we should say Fernandez-Versini, but oh well!) to Ariana Grande to Rihanna and back again rocking the liquid eyeliner look on a daily basis, Luxe Models knows how tempting it can be to break out the infamously tricky beauty staple.
But when many people do, they stumble on a not-so-little problem. It’s hard to master the art of liquid eyeliner, and often, your painstaking application of the beauty staple leaves you looking more like you did during that unfortunate goth-phase you had at school, than like a drop-dead-gorgeous pop diva ready to take the world by storm in her six inch stilettos!
Luxe Models’ Five Tips for Liquid Eyeliner Application
But there’s a trick to everything, and if you want the glam-look that you can only get with a healthy dose of liquid eyeliner, it’s entirely possible. Well it’s possible with the following five tips from Luxe Models anyway…
1) Decide on Your Style: There are a hundred things you can do with liquid eyeliner, but it can go seriously wrong if you change your mind about what exact style you want half way through. That’s why you need to decide what you want to do beforehand and stick to it.
2) Shake it Up: Sometimes one of the biggest problems you’ll face when applying eyeliner is that it’s been allowed to thicken, making it hard to handle. That’s why it’s always a good idea to give the bottle a good shake before you get to work!
3) Trace the Line: One of the biggest problems with liquid eyeliner, is that it’s hard to use it to create a straight line. That’s why it’s always a good idea to apply pencil eyeliner first, then go over it with liquid to give it a little upgrade!
4) Take Your Time: Another problem with liquid eyeliner is that one knock, and suddenly it’s smeared, ruining your look. That is why when it comes to liquid eyeliner application, smooth and steady wins the race!
5) Hold Your Wrist: It’s so hard to keep your hand steady so you don’t smear when you’re applying liquid eyeliner! That’s why it’s a good idea to hold the wrist of the hand applying the beauty product with your other hand, so that you can ensure it stays steady and you end up with the perfect look!
Make the A-Lister’s Green with Envy!
As long as you follow these five tips from Luxe Models, you’ll find that all of a sudden, it’ not so hard to apply liquid eyeliner anymore. Instead, you’ll be left with eye makeup so glam and perfect that it’d make even the more a-list of celebs green with envy!