Friday, November 21, 2014

I’m Gemma Collins… Get Me Out Of Here!

Out of all the reality TV shows, here at Luxe Models we have to admit, I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here has to be one of our favourites.

Luxe Models Love I’m A Celeb

It doesn’t pretend to be anything it’s not. I’m A Celebrity knows they don’t get the biggest household names, but that’s the point really – they get D-list celebs to slum it in the jungle for a month and eat grubs. And guess what, we all love it.

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Luxe Models

An Action Packed First Week

So far this year’s I’m a Celeb has been a pretty action-packed affair, with tears, challenges, tragedies and walk-offs - and it hasn’t even been a week yet!

Most noteworthy of this series so far, both TOWIE star Jemma Collins and Red Dwarf actor Craig Charles have already left the jungle, but on very different terms.

All Our Love to Craig Charles and his Family

Actor, comedian and DJ Craig Charles left the I’m A Celeb ‘slammer’ – where some of the troop were locked up on the show – after he received the tragic news that his brother had sadly passed away.

Craig, received the news in Australia, and immediately left camp to head back to the UK to be with his family. We loved watching Craig on I’m A Celeb, but we wish him all the best of luck back home and send our love to him and his family.



The Only Way Is Home

TOWIES’ Gemma Collins also left the camp, but on her own terms, as she described the experience as “really, really traumatic.” Gemma had been struggling with life in the jungle since the get go, having self-diognosed herself with Malaria and suffered the “worst diarrhoea ever.”
She opted to leave the camp after three days, and according to The Mail Online said “It will haunt me for the rest of my life.”

We’ll miss you Gem, get home safe and put your feet up.

For more news, views, stories and articles like this, be sure to stay in touch with Luxe Models on Facebook.